My name is Teresa. Welcome to my little corner of the internet, where I talk about books, life, faith, and what brings me joy. I’m an educator, mom of a toddler, and former journalist in my mid-thirties.
If you’re stopping by for the first time, here are a few of my favorite posts.
- Try a Relationship Goal Like This (Take a Hike!)
- My Selfie in Words
- Kelly Clarkson Concert Style (most viewed)
- Let’s All Be Brave
- Finding Beauty in Scars
- A Beautiful Walk
- Pursuing the Intentional Life
- What Surprised Me Most About Motherhood
- A Place I Felt at Home in the World
- Wonderfully Made
I love to do book reviews and collaborations that fit my blog’s vision. I hope you find something here to interest and inspire you.
Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing you joy!
Teresa from Mama Muse Me